Tuesday 30 April 2013

Recent snacks :-)

Today I found the most simple and exciting recipe yet! I made it in no more than 6 minutes and it is completely guilt free! The only differences that ill make next time are to keep an eye on the temperature of the pan and to get 1cal spray instead of using light flora so that it holds together properly!

• Simply take 2 eggs and one banana and pop it in your blender for your pancake batter and cook away. No added sugar or anything!

I topped mine with a chopped apple, cinnamon and of course a teaspoon of peanut butter :-)

Yesterday for breakfast I took my frozen banana and peanut butter smoothie out of my freezer and blitzed it in the blender again and it was like a frosty drink from heaven, I highly recommend! Although I would leave your smoothie to thaw a little or run it under a hot tap just to take the edge off of it- we don't want any broken blenders!

Peanut butter is my obsession! It is great for protein and helps build muscle! It can be quite fatty so if I can afford it ill get the organic type, but in small doses its great to add to fruits and smoothies!

Hope you enjoy these quick tips for snacks and stay positive!


Emily xx





3 comments:

  1. hey! do the pancakes taste really eggy because there's no milk or flour or does the banana kind of make them taste sweeter more like normal pancakes? sorry if that's a stupid question haha! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Sorry for the late reply- been so busy lately but definitely getting back into blogging today! To be honest, my first batch wasn't great due to lack of experience with it but through trial and error you realize what is better for yourself. They didn't taste too eggy but maybe that's just me. There is no harm in adding a little flour or milk for texture if you feel the egg is too much. Hope that helps :)

      Emily xx

      Delete
  2. I wish I liked peanut butter, I really do!!!! :( xx

    ReplyDelete