Sunday 14 April 2013

Weekend treats!

Hey guys!

How was everyone's weekend?!

I absolutely adored my treats this weekend and made the most of it. Went to a little restaurant my locals know as, 'The Glencairn', for the first time in over a year and had a lovely pub grub meal and enjoyed every minute! Was absolutely stuffed after it but I felt good knowing I could let myself go for a bit! I also went out on Saturday night to celebrate my friends 21st birthday and had a few to drink, and finished off my Sunday roast with one scoop of 122 cal ice cream!

I can safely say that I will be welcoming my lighter meals next week and going back to the gym as I am far too full to even move...

I will be back to posting more regularly next week- working weekends and being quite busy has thrown me off track a little. Not to worry- I'll be back with plenty of recipes, starting my fitness tips and more ramblings as of tomorrow so stay tuned!

My next post will be featuring how to make stewed apples, to use in smoothies, or as a perfect porridge topper! YUM...

P.S
Here's a cheeky little photo of what my boyfriend and I shared in the Glencairn for our starter (I was stuffed after this ha!) and a photo of me and one of my best friends Barry, before we left for our night out.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday night and get stuck back in tomorrow morning!

Emily xx





Barry & Myself






This was the 'Combo for 1'... So much food!

No comments:

Post a Comment