Friday 19 April 2013

Fruity Smoothie!

Bonjourno!
Far too excited about this smoothie that I just made out of bits and pieces I found (I'm skint) and it is the best one so far! I really should think of a name for it but my hands are all frosty from holding the glass so it's pretty hard to type so I'll just get on with it!

It's a fruit smoothie and contains mainly pineapple and frozen stewed apple (recipe for the stewed apple down a few posts).


Yuuuuummyyyyyyyy




Ingredients;

- Half of a pineapple cut into chunks
- Frozen stewed apple (as much as needed)
- 1 apricot Weight- Watchers yoghurt
- 1 scoop of plain fat free yoghurt
- Sprinkle of Cinammon
- Dollop of honey



Method;
- Cut off the head of your pineapple and slice down the middle into manageable 'slices'
- Get rid of the parts you cannot use (make a fancy hat with the head of it ;) )
- Grab your knife and slice round the edges of your slices and cut into chunks and place on a plate or container for freezing
- Pop in your ice and frozen stewed apples so that they are at the bottom and will meet the blades easier to mix
- Add all other ingredients and blitz on high power to break down the frozen parts and VOILA!

So yummy, considering I haven't been shopping and I picked up two pineapples for 50p each and had frozen my cooked apples I feel this went down amazing! Just goes to show you can make healthy smoothies with just about anything really cheaply! The weight watchers yoghurt was lovely touch also!

With smoothies, it is really a matter of trial and error so if you try it, try your own spin on it and let me know how it went! I've had some really good positive feedback of people trying my smoothies and people telling me they're own special recipes that I cannot wait to try out.

Have a lovely weekend guys and I'll be back soon!

Emily xx


Do I have something on my face?


1 comment:

  1. These articles and blogs are certainly sufficient for me personally for a day. weight loss pills that work

    ReplyDelete