Monday 8 April 2013

Hey guys!So, I have finally took the plunge and done it- started a blog about my weight-loss journey! I figured it would be a good way to help those who need it by posting what I done, what I currently do, food ideas, excercise tips and generally a lot of good motivational stuff!
I also really enjoy writing and think this will motivate me in keeping on track in my journey because after all, I'm still not there yet! We all have our own individual goals in life and it will be awesome to share them with you, and for you to share them with me.
This will also keep my weight-loss stuff away from the likes of Facebook for the most part, as some people may not be interested at all, so at least this way we can all work together and reach our goals!
I'd also like to mention here that I am completely new to this whole blogging scene, so any advice would be great but hopefully I'll get a hang of it and you all don't get too sick of my chit- chatting!
I think I'll wrap this up as my first post and keep it short and sweet before I get down to business, keep checking back guys and thanks for the support!!

Emily xx



One year-56lbs

IF I CAN DO IT, YOU CAN DO IT
B E L I E V E




4 comments:

  1. Brilliant stuff.... I know how hard this is, as I lost 5 stones three years ago. You are looking amazing and the world is your oyster! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :) enjoying the blog, was wondering how important you found it to know your weight to begin with and if you had an immediate target weight in mind? I'm hoping to lose around about a stone and a half, what kind of exercise would you recommend to start seeing the benefits and how much per week? Also, how many calories would you suggest taking in per day to start seeing a difference? Would appreciate your feedback, thanks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was your starting weight? How much so you weigh now?

    ReplyDelete