Sunday 28 April 2013

Do you like to Graze?

Hey guys!

I feel so awful for not having posted much at all this week. Had so much going on that I've not really had much time! I do want to keep my blog going, but its hit me that I shouldn't get too hung up on not being able to post every day, especially if I get this full time apprentice job!

Moving on from that, next week is the start of a new week, the start of someone's weight-loss journey, the start of someone's exercise plan, the start of someone eating healthily and most importantly the start of creating a new you and a new lifestyle!


Graze
www.graze.com

I had mentioned previously about my love for Graze boxes and I have decided to touch on the subject again. I have been subscribed to Graze for a number of months now and have loved every single box that I have received. Going to sleep on the Sunday night, I actually get excited with the anticipation of what goodies I will receive in the post the next morning.

So what is Graze? Graze are a company that send you interesting and perfectly healthy snacks in the post! The great thing about Graze is that they are letterbox sized, so you don't need to sign for your package. And on top of it all, delivery is free! Bonus!

In your Graze box you will receive 4 individual snacks in little sealed punnets, along with a little booklet explaining the benefits of your snacks each week!

By going onto the Graze website, (link below) you can 'love', 'like', 'try' and 'bin' certain things that you would like in your box, it really is that simple. Each box costs only £3.75 and can be delivered once a week or twice a week to your home or work. SIMPLES!

If you like the sound of this, but aren't 100% sure, why not use my voucher code and get your first box for free?! By doing this you will get a full box for free and I will get £1 off my next box for introducing you to the wonderful world of Graze.

Just head on to their website and once you have entered your details and chosen your box, simply enter the voucher code CG5CYCP 
to claim your free box!

Enjoy your guilt-free snacking!!     www.graze.com








 *Disclaimer*
I am not endorsed by Graze to advertise for them, I simply enjoy their food and feel that they should be recognised in the world of healthy eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment