Friday 12 April 2013

Weigh in day!

Good morning :)

Throughout my course of losing weight I have always weighed myself at the same time every week- Friday morning. This enables you to keep track without over-thinking it and also allows you to work hard during the week and have some time off during the weekend. It's important to not obsess over the scales as there are many factors that could affect your weight loss. You weigh more and weigh less at different times of the day. So my advice is first thing in the morning on a Friday so you can see your past weeks efforts!

After losing 4st, (56lbs) weight comes off a lot slower as there is not as much to lose. Unfortunately, I had hit a plateau in my weight- loss (got stuck at the same number even though I was still eating and exercising right) but today I broke it! :D I lost 3lbs which might not seem like much but I am so happy to be below the half stone mark, it means so much to me :) From 189lbs to 130lbs!

So don't get downhearted if you hit a plateau guys, it CAN be conquered!

If you weighed yourself today, how did you get on?

P.s
This morning I made another green smoothie, this time using water to replace the yoghurt!

Here's my ingredients today;
- 1 large handful of spinach leaves
- 1 carrot (chopped)
- 5 green beans (chopped)
- 1 banana (cut into thirds)
- chopped mango
- chopped pineapple
- cup of water

Review; this went down a little easier than the last one which is a good thing!

Later I shall be making stewed apples to keep your eyes peeled!

Hope you are all doing well and I shall post more soon about fitness etc soon, it just seems to be easier to write about food to begin with!

Emily xx



2 comments:

  1. You look AMAZING! I remember I saw you in the Waverly not that long ago and didnt even recognise you! I'll definitely be making some of your smoothies now its the count down to my holiday - need my bikini body back. well done :) :) xx

    ReplyDelete