Wednesday 17 April 2013

Hump day is here :-)

After 3 hard training sessions in the week so far, I feel like I've been rather tired. Currently sitting with my feet up with a fancy class of diet Pepsi (I don't do things half- heartedly when it comes to my fizz) and a packet of weight watchers crisps watching The Lion King... Bliss!

Yesterday I had a lovely pasta salad from Morrisons in size small, only (1.79 I believe) and filled it to the brim with mixed Peppers, a boiled egg, some salmon pasta and many other yummies! I highly recommend Morrisons salads in small doses, they can be great protein fuel for pre work outs! I also had some of my favourite, 'YooMoo' frozen yoghurt as it was reduced to HALF PRICE!! Make the most of this guys, as its usually £1.59! Stock up yo freezers!

On another note, if any of you know me, you know that I have been stuck in a bit of a rut in terms of career. Having gained an HND in an art related course I realised I should have kept it as more of a hobby. So in this year out I have lost my weight and really loved fitness so my natural idea was to go back to college for health and fitness (which I'd need to pay for) or look into nursery nursing which I have always wanted to do as well. Turns out I may have found an apprenticeship in a nursery in which I would gain a qualification too. Except now I'm confused with college! I really want to help everyone lose weight and keep fit, but I'm hoping that ill be able to do both somehow. In short, I've got quite a few interviews for both of these things in the future so If anyone has any advice or words of wisdom it would be greatly appreciated.

**COMING UP**
I've had a few requests including;

- How to make a good detox soup
- Daily meal plans
- Good workout songs

Ill get round to these ASAP guys!
Thanks for the support and keep positive!






2 comments:

  1. Oh my words, I've just spent the last hour or so reading all of your posts. You are such an inspiration. Congratulations on getting to where you are and working so hard. You put me to shame for being too lazy to lose my baby weight! Your tips and recipes are super helpful, I think it's fantastic that your focus is on nutrition and not just diet restriction, and it comes across in yor blog that you're beautiful inside and out.
    Love it. You're fantastic. REALLY glad I stumbled on your blog!

    I don't really have much advice to give career-wise, other than to do what you love. If you love both - find a compromise. I'm sure you could make something huge out of health & fitness without needing to go to college, for example your blog could branch out into inspirational videos etc. which you could do alongside your apprenticeship.

    http://goodbrooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a touching comment, thank you so much! Really motivates me to keep posting and updating, even if I feel that it is silly or not as good as the last post, at least it's something and keeping others motivated! I really feel strongly about how fad diet's dont work, or well they do but only for a short period of time until you start eating normally again and the weight goes back on. Allowing yourself treats and portion control is extremely important too, starving the mind and body of what it desires wont help anyone! I'm so glad you find it helpful, comments like these make me want to write more, I feel I haven't been updating as much as I have been so busy but I shall get back on it :)

      I will also check out your blog! Again, thank you so much.


      Emily xx

      Delete