Tuesday 23 April 2013

I'm backkkk

It's been a few days since I've posted much, had lots going on! I've also not had much in the way of exciting ingredients in the house to make recipes so today I shall be going to Asda for more smoothie ingredients!

However I've got a few ideas for posts. This morning I made boiled eggs, which are super easy to make to just about very one but I've came across a few top tops to ensure your boiled egg is soft boiled or hard boiled.

• To test how thoroughly cooked your egg is, take it out of the boiling water with a wooden or plastic spoon and spin on top of your work surface. If it spins slowly, your egg is soft boiled (nice 'n' runny!) if it spins fast and doesn't go off in different directions it is hard boiled! (In the case that it does spin around all over the place pop back into the boiling water for one minute.

• Another useful tip is a time saver! Instead of peeling the shell off in tiny wee bits, simply take a teaspoon on its side and half it down the middle and scoop out the insides! Much faster!

I'm really unsure if this will actually help anyone but I only learned these relatively recently and has quickened up my egg making so I thought I'd share it anyway!

Next ill be posting about my love for Graze boxes and handing out free voucher codes for a free Graze box! Coming up are also the benefits of green tea!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment